Advanced vidaXL connector
The vidaXL dropshipment connector for Magento seamlessly synchronizes all product data from vidaXL to your store.
Do you have a Magento shop and want to sell product of vidaXL in your Magento webshop?
With this vidaXL dropshipment connector you can easily synchronize your product data feed with your Magento shop. You can easily provide your shop’s customers with up to date information, prices and stocks that vidaXL provides. vidaXL is one of the market leaders in computer & hardware products in Europe.
Our import solution daily synchronizes your supplier’s product data. In contrast to a single import your products will be always kept up to date. Thanks to a clear and intuitive graphical interface you can easily create your unique product assortment. Easily define profit margins on the selected data that needs to be synchronized with your Magento webshop. Import standard product data or override standard text fields with your own unique title, descriptions. You can also define what vidaXL data to sync or not for maximum flexibility and an optimized business process.
- Register an account with vidaXL:
- Sign up for their product datafeed export (XML type)
- Buy our vidaXL connector for Magento here via our store
- Select which categories you want to import to your shop or import to existing categories.
- Import all available product information like images, product texts and product dimensions and set margins or set other business rules regarding your product data.
Register at and try demo first:
In-app purchases Business:
0-5,000 products- 49 euros p / m (purchase min. 6 months).
Business XL: 5,000-10,000 products – 75 euros p / m (purchase min. 4 months).
Enterprise: 10,000-15,000 products – 99 euros p / m (purchase min. 4 months).
How to setup
Setup your store with Magento 2.x
1.Create a User Role for Webshopimporter in Magento Dashboard:
Go to System > Permissions > User Roles
(Easiest then is to set the Role resources all.)
2. Then create a user for Webshopimporter:
Go to System System > Permissions > All users (create a new Webshopimporter user)
Use the created username + pw on your magento.webshopimporter.com acccount and be sure to check the Magento 2 box.
1. Go to System> Web Services SOAP/XML -RPC – Roles
Click on Add New Role, fill in a Role name e.g. ‘webrole’’, set Role Resources preferably to “All”.
Now create a Web Service user:
2. Go to System> Web Services SOAP/XML-RPC – Users
Click on Add New User, fill in User Name, First + Last Name and fill in a API key e.g. ‘myapikey’.
3.Now, assign the User Role that you have just created in the previous step.
How does it work?
After your software purchase and signing up with a vidaXL account you can start importing data from your vidaXL to your Magento webshop (note: You will need to apply for their product XML data feed).
You can define your own price margins, clone categories, product names or descriptions or edit them to your own preference. The import system will take care of the rest!
- Easy automated product synchronization with vidaXL;
- Automated vidaXL stocks and prices updates;
- Graphical interface for easy mapping of supplier categories to your shop;
- Define your own margins on categories;
- Easily sync and manage product data to your webshop;
- Compatible with both Magento Community and Enterprise versions.